NOW FROM FRC
Products and Accessories
Read Press Release
- Kris Rivers on NFPA releases new Apparatus Maintenance and Testing Standard
- Hilly Munson on The Good Old Days (what was so good about them?)
- Peggie L., Baker (Mrs. Lewis) on The Good Old Days (what was so good about them?)
- admin on Did SANDY affect FRC?
- Frank Neylon on Did SANDY affect FRC?
LittleGuy – The Robotic Fire ApparatusOctober 7th, 2011
A battery powered, self-contained, radio controlled, track driven motor vehicle. It will fit through almost any 32 inch doorway. It can climb over debris and even up a few stairs. It will be capable of holding and laying 800 to 1,000 feet of 5 inch fire hose.
The deck gun has a 1,000 GPM Elkhart radio controlled monitor. The cart section has a self-contained remote quick disconnect to eliminate any hang-up problems in case the vehicle has to be returned to the starting position.
The 400 lbs weight includes lighting, infrared sensors, a self protection nozzle, and HAZMAT detection. A cutting system will also be added which will add a few lbs.
The unit is designed to be picked up and placed on a roof by rated aerial platform.