HOLIDAY CLOSINGFRC Offices Will Be Closed
December 21 - 29
and January 1
The employees at Fire Research
would like to wish all a joyous and safe holiday season.
INVENTORY CLOSINGNo Shipments
Will Be Made During Inventory
- Kris Rivers on NFPA releases new Apparatus Maintenance and Testing Standard
- Hilly Munson on The Good Old Days (what was so good about them?)
- Peggie L., Baker (Mrs. Lewis) on The Good Old Days (what was so good about them?)
- admin on Did SANDY affect FRC?
- Frank Neylon on Did SANDY affect FRC?
Having trouble downloading a manual?June 11th, 2012
We’ve had some reports that folks are having trouble getting manuals downloaded from our site. Clicking the link for a PDF brings down just a little of the file and then stops. We think we’ve tracked down the problem, but don’t have a solution just yet. Our servers run some rather complex code to block hacking and denial of service attacks, and for some reason some legitimate users of our site are getting flagged as suspicious and the security system cuts off the download. The problem seems to be happening mainly to users of Internet Explorer (versions 8 and 9), although that might just be because IE is so popular. If you have Firefox or Chrome installed you can try using that instead.
Please let us know if you’re having a problem by sending us a note (see below). We’ll be happy to email you whatever information you need as we try to work around these security issues.